Amazon is going on a employing debauch and we have one day to take advantage of it.
On Wednesday 2 August, Amazon is hosting a supposed “Jobs Day” during twelve of a warehouses across a US.
The online store will be giving possibilities a debate around a room to see how it’s operated, offering interviews, and on-the-spot pursuit offers for part-time and full-time positions for fighting and shipping Amazon’s products to customers.
Amazon announced in January that it skeleton to emanate some-more than 100,000 new jobs by mid-2018, grow a workforce to over 280,000 in total.
Here’s what we need to know to apply:
How to dress:
- Long hair next shoulder length contingency be pinned or tied up.
- Beards should not surpass 3 inches from a face but being tied adult or netted.
- Make certain we don’t have any bondage or drawstrings unresolved from wardrobe and that we mislay any valuables that sticks out from a physique as this could be a reserve hazard.
- Wear flat, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes.
What to move with you:
- Proof of practice eligibility. See here for a list of excusable documents.
Here’s a full list of participating locations:
Fall River, Massachusetts
Buffalo, New York
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Robbinsville, New Jersey