Pandora expelled a Q2 gain on Monday, commanding Wall Street’s income aim and promulgation shares mountainous 7% in after hours trading.
The batch pierce was a miscarry from a sell off progressing in a day that sent Pandora shares down 5% in unchanging trading, after a association announced it would close down a services in Australia and New Zealand, and work exclusively in a United States.
Here’s what it reported:
- Earnings per share (non-GAAP) — Pandora pronounced it lost $0.21 per share in a second quarter, compared to researcher estimates of waste of $0.24 per share. In a same duration final year, Pandora posted waste of $0.12 per share.
- Revenues (GAAP) were $376.8 million, compared to researcher estimates of $368.87 million. In a same duration final year, Pandora posted $343 million in revenues.
- Net losses (GAAP) were $275.1 million. In a same duration final year, Pandora posted $76.3 million in net losses.
- Subscription revenues were $68.9 million, up 25% from final year.
- Ad revenues were $278.2 million, up 5% from final year.
- Ticketing use revenues were $29.7 million, adult 31% from final year.
Visit Markets Insider for constantly updated marketplace quotes for particular stocks, ETFs, indices, line and currencies traded around a world. Go Now!