- Shares of Aflac plummeted on Friday after a association was purported to have “exploited workers, manipulated a accounting, and cheated shareholders and customers.”
- Aflac’s shares were down 7.84% to $84.50 a share on Friday.
- The inquisitive news site The Intercept initial pennyless a news, interviewing 9 former employees who have sued a association over a claims.
- Aflac expelled a matter job a allegations false. The insurer pronounced it had investigated a claims and “found them to be but merit.” It intends to record for a exclusion of a lawsuit.
- Aflac’s batch was down 3.14% year-to-date.
Read about a SEC’s bust of a $1.2 billion Ponzi intrigue that bilked comparison citizens.